Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A few changes...

Change can be a good thing. I hope you've noticed a few changes I've made lately.

Do you like the redesign? I am loving it. So far. I've also updated the list of participants. I'm almost ashamed of how out-of-date the list was. I'm hoping to keep it up-to-date. I'm hoping to add links immediately after people join. And I do *hope* more people join the perpetual challenge. I'm hoping people will remember that it is perpetual. That they can join at any time. That they can keep right on participating. This is one challenge with no end date! I've also updated the blog roll. I'm hoping since all of the participants (well, the ones with blogs anyway) are on the list that it will be easier for me to visit your blogs. I'd love to be a more active hostess. To get to know you better.

Did you notice the new mini-challenges? I hope I can get a few of you to join in on one or two of them.


I hope to offer a mini-challenge every month or every other month. I'm already thinking of a mini-challenge for January. What say you to "New Beginnings" a mini-challenge to read either Genesis or Matthew in the month of January? Would that be something you'd like to do?

If you have an idea for a mini-challenge, you can always leave a comment or send me an email!

If you know of anyone who might be interested in participating in the perpetual challenge or any of the mini-challenges, I hope you share the project with them. You *don't* have to have a blog to be a part of it!

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Annette said...

Oh, I love the look of the blog, the pattern is lovely-stunning!
I too changed the look of my blogs.
I feel like mini-challenges are easier to commit to, and to finish.
Thank you.