Friday, November 19, 2010

"No Compromise Radio"

I've been a BIG fan of Bethlehem Bible Church. I've been listening to their sermons for two or three years now. As my life gets busier, they have been the one podcast that I have been unwilling to sacrifice. (I often listen to sermons while blogging.) In fact, I'm going to be challenging myself to listen to 100 sermons in 2011. (Similar to my 100 Books in 2010 challenge.) So I was THRILLED to discover their "No Compromise Radio." It didn't take me long to realize I needed to subscribe to this podcast! (But you can listen online too!) Their latest is Christian Book Store Ministries.

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

3 comments:

Maureen K. said...

Becky, I'm so glad you found NOCO radio! Bethlehem is my home church. My husband and I are so blessed to have Bethlehem in this cold (spiritually) New England area!! Wonderful preaching verse by verse and many opportunities to learn biblically through the ministries of the church.

I can't say enough about BBC and Pastor Mike Abendroth as well as the other Elders of the church. Enjoy the radio show!
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Beyond any doubt blog with beneficial informations.

Violette said...

I am tempted to join you in this challenge. I have not listened to any podcasts before because I have had lots of problems getting a wireless signal lately. That leaves me with the blackberry which does not have the technology to open a podcast file. Still, I think I may join you.