- Phoebe Deane. Grace Livingston Hill. 1909. 224 pages.
- Comforts From The Cross: Celebrating the Gospel One Day At A Time. Elyse M. Fitzpatrick. 2009. Crossway. 152 pages.
- Love's Long Journey. Janette Oke. 1982. Bethany House. 240 pages.
- The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert: An English Professor's Journey Into Christian Faith. Rosaria Champagne Butterfield. 2012. (September 2012). Crown and Covenant. 150 pages.
- The Gospel Focus of Charles Spurgeon. Steven J. Lawson. 2012. Reformation Publishers. 145 pages.
- Gods at War: Defeating the Idols That Battle for Your Heart. 2013. Zondervan. 240 pages.
- Thru the Bible Commentary: Jeremiah and Lamentations. J. Vernon McGee. 1997. Thomas Nelson. 216 pages.
- The Child's Story Bible. Catherine F. Vos. (1938, 1949, 1958,) 1969. Eerdman's Publishing Company. 733 pages.
- Note to Self: The Discipline of Preaching to Yourself. Joe Thorn. Foreword by Sam Storms. 2011. Crossway Books. 144 pages.
- Moonlight Masquerade. Ruth Axtell. 2013. Revell. 352 pages.
- All of Grace. Charles Spurgeon. 142 pages.
- Revelation 1-5. (Thru the Bible Commentary Series) J. Vernon McGee. Thomas Nelson. 152 pages.
- Thru the Bible Commentary Series: Revelation 6-13. J. Vernon McGee. Thomas Nelson. 192 pages.
- Taking God Seriously. J.I. Packer. 2013. Crossway. 160 pages.
This month I was able to listen to The Gospels Come To Life (2003). This eight-disc production features Michael W. Smith reading all four gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. The narration is LOVELY. The best narration I've EVER heard in an audio bible. (I really, really have strong opinions on narrators.) The narration is natural and pleasant. There is light piano accompaniment on some of it, but it's not a distraction in the least. I would have loved it if Thomas Nelson had continued this narration project with the rest of the New Testament. They didn't. So the only audio bible I can happily listen to is the gospels.
John MacArthur sermons
Twin Truths: God's Sovereignty and Man's Responsibility (John 3:11-21)
The Blueprint for Being Born Again (John 3:3)
Simply Believe (John 3:11-14)
Belief, Judgment, and Eternal Life (John 3:15-21)
The Foolishness of Preaching, Albert Mohler (March 12, 2013)
Foundations, R.C. Sproul. I was able to listen to four messages:
© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible