Sunday, May 12, 2013

Creator God

You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created. (Revelation 4:11, NKJV)

For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them. (Psalm 139:13-16, NKJV)


The LORD has established His throne in heaven,
And His kingdom rules over all. (Psalm 103:19)


Know that the LORD, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture. (Psalm 100:3, NKJV)

Oh come, let us worship and bow down;
Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
For He is our God,
And we are the people of His pasture,
And the sheep of His hand. (Psalm 95:6-7, NKJV)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6, NKJV)


For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD,
And he ponders all his paths. (Proverbs 5:21, NKJV)



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: