Thursday, November 28, 2013

Giving Thanks #28 KJV Dramatized Bible


I have always wanted to find an audio bible to love. Always. But I've had problems in the past. Either I loved the Bible translation and really really really did not like the narration. Or. I liked the narration just fine, but did not really care for the translation. So when I discovered that Bible Gateway had audio bibles, I was curious--very, very curious. I ended up LOVING, absolutely LOVING the KJV Dramatized Audio Bible. So far I've listened to

Genesis
Exodus
Psalms 130-150
Luke
John
1 Corinthians
Philippians
Colossians

So I think it's fair to say it is LOVE.

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thank you for the tip! This sounds wonderful. Especially with older family whose eyesight is going. I can just pull up some scriptures and let them listen. Your are a gold mine of information!