Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Memory Work

I've got verses for May. I've come to the realization that these aren't so much "memory verses" as verses to meditate on daily.


  • I have set the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Psalm 16:8, ESV
  • You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11, ESV
  • This God--his way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him. Psalm 18:30, ESV
  • Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long. Psalm 25:5, ESV
  • One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple. Psalm 27:4, ESV
  • Blessed be the LORD! For he has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy. Psalm 28:6
  • Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning. Psalm 30:4-5, ESV
  • Into your hand I commit my spirit; you have redeemed me, O LORD, faithful God. Psalm 31:5, ESV
  • Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am in distress; my eye is wasted from grief; my soul and my body also. Psalm 31:9, ESV
  • I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. Psalm 32:8, ESV
  • Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18, ESV


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: