Thursday, February 25, 2016

Quotes from the Cloud #7

This year, I hope share weekly posts of quotes. These quotes are from authors I'm reading and enjoying from the Clouds of Witnesses Reading Challenge

For fellow participants, what I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see is for people to share quotes from what they're reading. I'd love for you to share quotes occasionally with your readers and let me know about it. If you don't have a blog, you could always leave quotes in the comments here.
Let wrath deserved be written on the door of hell, but the free gift of grace on the gate of heaven. I know that my sufferings are the result of my sinning, but in heaven both shall cease. ~ Valley of Vision, "The Mover," p. 8
May I be always amongst those who not only hear but know thee, who walk with and rejoice in thee, who take thee at thy word and find life there. ~ Valley of Vision, "A Present Salvation," p. 12
God will not use a man greatly until He has broken him deeply. ~ A.W. Tozer
“Letting God be God is half of all true religion.” ~ Martin Luther
Faith gives us living joy and bestows dying rest. Christ's resurrection is the cause, the promise, the guarantee, and the proof of the coming resurrection of all His people. ~ Charles Spurgeon, Daily Treasures in the Psalms, January 31

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: