Thursday, March 31, 2016

Quotes from the Cloud #12

This year, I hope share weekly posts of quotes. These quotes are from authors I'm reading and enjoying from the Clouds of Witnesses Reading Challenge

For fellow participants, what I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see is for people to share quotes from what they're reading. I'd love for you to share quotes occasionally with your readers and let me know about it. If you don't have a blog, you could always leave quotes in the comments here.
Lord, I freely yield to You all my liberty; Take my memory, my intellect, and my entire will. You have given me everything I am or have; I give it all back to you to stand under your will alone. Your love and Your grace are enough for me, I ask for nothing more. ~ Saint Ignatius
Before we attempt to cram the gospel down the throats of people, we need to give them a little appetite for it. They should see something in our lives that will make them want to know about the Lord Jesus. ~ J. Vernon McGee, Thru the Bible, Song of Solomon
What the praying man does is to bring His will into line with the will of God so God can do what He has all along been willing to do. Thus prayer changes the man and enables God to change things in answer to man's prayer. ~ A.W. Tozer, The Price of Neglect

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: