Saturday, April 30, 2016

April's Scripture Chain

  • But as for me, by Your abundant lovingkindness I will enter Your house, At Your holy temple I will bow in reverence for You. Psalm 5:7
  • But as for me, I shall walk in my integrity; Redeem me, and be gracious to me. Psalm 26:11
  • But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord, I say, “You are my God.” Psalm 31:14
  • But as for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever. Psalm 52:8
  • But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, For You have been my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress. Psalm 59:16
  • But as for me, my prayer is to You, O Lord, at an acceptable time; O God, in the greatness of Your lovingkindness, Answer me with Your saving truth. Psalm 69:13
  • But as for me, I will hope continually, And will praise You yet more and more. Psalm 71:14
  • But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge, That I may tell of all Your works. Psalm 73:28
  • But as for me, I will declare it forever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob. Psalm 75:9
  • But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Micah 7:7

Inspired by the phrase: "But as for me…"
This month's translation: NASB

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: