Friday, April 8, 2016

Live Like You're Loved: How's Your Memory?


How's you memory? How good are you at remembering what God has done for you? Don't let what God has done end up in your memory dump! Strive to remember how good God is, and how good God has been to you!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits,
who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103:1-5
I will remember the deeds of the Lord;
yes, I will remember your wonders of old.
I will ponder all your work,
and meditate on your mighty deeds. Psalm 77:11-12
I will never forget Your precepts, for You have given me life through them. Psalm 119:93

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: