Saturday, August 20, 2016

August's Scripture Chain


  • The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. (John 3:35)
  • For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. Colossians 1:16
  • He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. John 1:10
  • No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known. John 1:18
  • For he whom God has sent utters the words of God, for he gives the Spirit without measure. John 3:34
  • God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth. John 4:24
  • The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans of his heart to all generations. Psalm 33:11
  • Make me to know your ways, O Lordteach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long. Psalm 25:4-5


Inspiration: He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
Translation: ESV

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: