Thursday, November 1, 2012

Goals for November 2012

Bible reading goals for November 2012

  • I'd like to finish 1 and 2 Kings in the ESV Grow Bible. 
  • I'd like to try to read Genesis, Isaiah, and Song of Solomon in the ESV Grow Bible. While I've read these books in other Bibles/translations this year. If I manage to read them in this Bible, I'll have completed this whole Bible. 
  • I'd like to focus my attention reading Philippians 30 times this month! 

Other reading goals for November 2012

  • Grace Transforming by Philip Graham Ryken
  • Joy by Lydia Brownback
  • Trust by Lydia Brownback
  • Keeping Holiday by Starr Meade
  • Christmas Roses by Amanda Cabot
  • The Christmas Pony by Melody Carlson
  • Twelve Unlikely Heroes by John MacArthur

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like some wonderful titles!
The Book of Philippians is a great letter!
Happy reading and thanks for sharing your list! I always look forward to it.