Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 2013 Goals

It is my goal to read Ephesians thirty days in March.

It is my goal to spend time reading Catherine Vos' The Child's Story Bible.

It is my goal to spend time reading John MacArthur's One Perfect Life, which uses the New King James Version.

It is my goal to listen to The Gospels Come to Life, the four gospels narrated by Michael W. Smith. This was actually more of a goal for Lent. I started this in February--after Ash Wednesday. I hope to finish all four gospels by Easter Sunday.

  • Matthew
  • Mark
  • Luke
  • John

It is my goal to continue watching Foundations.

  • Knowledge of God
  • One in Essence
  • Three In Persons
  • Incommunicable Attributes
  • Communicable Attributes
  • The Will of God
  • Providence
  • Creation Ex Nihilo

It is my goal to keep spending time with Charles Spurgeon. I'd like to read All of Grace by Spurgeon AND a book about Charles Spurgeon by Steven J. Lawson.


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: