Saturday, December 4, 2010

2011 Goals: Read At Least One of These Books

There are a couple of books that I've been wanting to read for years now. Books I've owned for years. But because of their size they intimidate me more than a little. Combined, they are almost 3,000 pages. So my goal for 2011 is to read at least one of these theological chunksters!




Foundations of the Christian Faith: A Comprehensive & Readable Theology. James Montgomery Boice. 1986. InterVarsity Press. 740 pages.


Great Doctrines of the Bible: Three Volumes In One: God The Father, God The Son; God the Holy Spirit; The Church and the Last Things. Martyn Lloyd Jones. 2003. Good News Publishers. 928 pages.


Existence and Attributes of God. Stephen Charnock. 2000. Baker Publishing Group. 1152 pages.


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Annette said...

I've heard comments from several pastors and blogger's that Martin Lloyd Jones is a favorite of theirs.
Hmm, I'll have to think about goals for me on books I want to read.
Thank you Becky!