Saturday, October 6, 2012

Goals for October 2012

My goal this month is to focus on the Old Testament. In particular, I'd like to finish the books of Moses (Numbers and Deuteronomy) and the history books (1 Samuel through 2 Chronicles). I also lack the book of Daniel in the major prophets. I'd also like to keep up with my New Testament reading. I like *trying* to finish the New Testament each month. But I know that it isn't always possible each and every month, and it's important to accomplish other goals too.

I've got several books I hope to read:

  • All Things New by Lynn Austin
  • Twice Promised by Maggie Brendan
  • A Promise to Love by Serena B. Miller
  • Whispers in the Wind by Lauraine Snelling
  • Wondrous Works of God by Starr Meade
  • Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing by Sally Lloyd-Jones
  • Twelve Unlikely Heroes by John MacArthur



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am always so impressed by your list of books to read each month. I know there are also more that you read for your other blogs too!