Monday, July 1, 2013

July Goals

I have ambitious goals for the month of July. The Bible I'll be reading this month is the Reformation Study Bible. I plan on using my own Bible reading system. On Mondays, reading from the pentateuch, on Tuesdays, reading from the history books, on Wednesdays, reading from the wisdom books, on Thursdays, reading from the major prophets, on Fridays, reading from the minor prophets. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, reading from the gospels, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays reading from the epistles--the rest of the NT essentially. Sundays are completely free for me to choose where I want to read. The books I'll be starting with: Genesis, Judges, Proverbs, Jeremiah, Hosea, Luke, and 1 Corinthians.

I also plan on listening and reading to sermons. Ideally, I'd listen to around ten, but I'd be happy with five!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: