Sunday, December 2, 2012

Goals for December 2012

My Bible reading goals include finishing the book of Isaiah in the ESV Grow Bible. I'd also like to spend a good deal of time in the New Testament, in various translations. I haven't exactly chosen one translation to focus on in my New Testament readings.

Books I'd like to read this December:


Pierced by the Word: 31 Meditations for Your Soul by John Piper


Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus: Experiencing the Peace and Promise of Christmas. Edited by Nancy Guthrie.


Matthew (Commentary/Exposition) J.C. Ryle. (This isn't the edition I'm reading.)


Where God Finds You: 40 Devotions Bringing Bible Characters to Life. Anita Higman.


The Man Christ Jesus: Theological Reflections on the Humanity of Christ. Bruce A. Ware.

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Annette said...

Looks like great books to read. I just read and reviewed Where God Finds You and really enjoyed it!