Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Goals

In February my goal is to read Romans thirty times. If I only manage twenty-eight times, I'll still be quite pleased, however. I plan to read it in various translations. But my main translation will probably be the ESV. I also plan to continue reading some in other parts of the Bible. I may not be spending as much time in the Old Testament (Exodus, 1 Samuel, Jeremiah, etc.) but I want to continue progressing in my Bible reading.

I'd like to read ten Charles Spurgeon sermons:

  1. Beatitudes
  2. God is Justified...
  3. Believing on Jesus and Its Counterfeits
  4. The Betrayal
  5. The Bible
  6. Search the Scriptures
  7. How To Read the Bible
  8. The Talking Book 
  9. Thus Saith the Lord, Or, the Book of Common Prayer
  10. Understandest What Thou Readest
  11. God's Law in Man's Heart
  12. Revelation and Conversion
  13. Thou Art the Blessed of the Lord
  14. Shoes of Iron and Strength Sufficient
  15. Blessing for Blessing
  16. Daily Blessings for God's People
I'd also like to continue on with Foundations. I'm not sure if my goal should be six, seven, or eight...
  • Knowledge of God
  • One in Essence
  • Three In Persons
  • Incommunicable Attributes
  • Communicable Attributes
  • The Will of God
  • Providence


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: