Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Memory Verses 2022

Annette from Words of Rejoice is hosting a Bible Memory Challenge in 2022

January

I am listing four that I would love, love, love to spend time with this month to complement the reading of the Word. I am not at all confident that I can memorize every single word of all four verses. But I want greater familiarity with these.
God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:27
The Lord is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
This is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will extol Him. Exodus 15:2
“Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the Lord,
“Though your sins are as scarlet,
They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. James 4:8

February
How great are His signs
And how mighty are His wonders!
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom
And His dominion is from generation to generation. Daniel 4:3
There is no one holy like the Lord,
Indeed, there is no one besides You,
Nor is there any rock like our God. 1 Samuel 2:2
The people who walk in darkness
Will see a great light;
Those who live in a dark land,
The light will shine on them. Isaiah 9:2
For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
March
“Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
For the Lord Godis my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation.” 
Therefore you will joyously draw water
From the springs of salvation. Isaiah 12:2-3
Every word of God is tested;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
Do not add to His words
Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar. Proverbs 30:5-6

April
The Lord will accomplish what concerns me;
Your lovingkindness, O Lord, is everlasting;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands. Psalm 138:8
Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden,
The God who is our salvation. Psalm 68:19
My flesh and my heart may fail,
But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26
O taste and see that the Lord is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him! Psalm 34:8
Delight yourself in the Lord;
And He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

May
He will swallow up death for all time,
And the Lord God will wipe tears away from all faces,
And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth;
For the Lord has spoken. 
And it will be said in that day,
“Behold, this is our God for whom we have waited that He might save us.
This is the Lord for whom we have waited;
Let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation.” Isaiah 25:8-9
The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace,
Because he trusts in You. 
Trust in the Lord forever,
For in God the Lordwe have an everlasting Rock. Isaiah 26:3-4
This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:21-23

June
July
August
September
October
November
December

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: