First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 1 Timothy 2:1-4
- In January I read 1 Thessalonians 1-5 for 30 days.
- In January I read Psalm 1-8 for 30 days.
- In January I continued my Bible in 90 days plan with the 1560 Geneva Bible.
- In January I continued my Bible in 90 days plan with the NASB 1973 Bible
- In January I used the ESV Bible app to do the M'Cheyne reading plan.
- In January I used Professor Horner's Bible reading plan in the NASB Giant Print Reference Bible.