The goal of this reading challenge is to read twenty-four christian historical fiction novels in 2010. You can read more or less. The host isn't *that* strict. I hope to read about thirty or forty. I *hope*. There is also a Ning for the challenge.
1. The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
2. The Fiddler's Gun by A.S. Peterson
3. A Lady Like Sarah by Margaret Brownley
4. The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen
5. Somewhere to Belong. Judith Miller
6. The Country House Courtship. Linore Rose Burkard.
7. Abigail. Jill Eileen Smith.
8. Hearts Awakening by Delia Parr
9. The Centurion's Wife. Davis Bunn. Janette Oke.
10. A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin.
11. Here Burns My Candle. Liz Curtis Higgs.
12. Ruth: Under the Wings of God. John Piper.
13. Heart of Stone. Jill Marie Landis
14. Love Finds You In Homestead, Iowa. Melanie Dobson.
15. Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson
16. She Walks In Beauty by Siri Mitchell
17. A Matter of Character. Robin Lee Hatcher
18. A Hopeful Heart. Kim Vogel Sawyer.
19. A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
20. Love Finds YOu in Golden New Mexico by Lena Nelson Dooley
21. The Sister Wife. Diane Noble.
22. Touching the Clouds. Bonnie Leon.
23. Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz
24. Fancy Pants. Cathy Marie Hake.25. Masquerade by Nancy Moser.
26 Maid to Match. Deeanne Gist.
27. The Vigilante's Bride. Yvonne Harris.
28. Wildflowers of Terezin. Robert Elmer.
29. More Than Words by Judith Miller.
30. In Every Heartbeat. Kim Vogel Sawyer.
31. Love's First Bloom. Delia Parr.
32. A Hope Undaunted by Julie Lessman
33. Embers of Love (Striking a Match #1) Tracie Peterson.
34. While We're Far Apart. Lynn Austin.
35. Cottonwood Whispers. Jennifer Erin Valent.
© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible