What You Reading Now? is hosting the 2010 New To Me Christian Author reading challenge. Participants are to read twenty books by twenty authors. All of the 'new-to-me' variety.
1. A Lady Like Sarah by Margaret Brownley
2. Out with the In Crowd by Stephanie Morrill
3. Hearts Awakening by Delia Parr
4. The Centurion's Wife. Davis Bunn. Janette Oke.
5. Heart of Stone. Jill Marie Landis
6. A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin.
7. Love Finds You In Homestead, Iowa. Melanie Dobson.
8. Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson
9. Raised With Christ by Adrian Warnock
10. Dig Deeper: Tools for Understanding God's Word. By Nigel Beynon and Andrew Sach
11. Scandalous: The Cross and Resurrection of Jesus by D.A. Carson
12. The Bookends of the Christian Life by Jerry Bridges and Bob Bevington
13. The Last Christian. David Gregory
14. Crossing Oceans by Gina Holmes.
15. Life, In Spite of Me: Extraordinary Hope After A Fatal Choice. Kristen Jane Anderson. Tricia Goyer.
16. The Sword. Bryan M. Litfin
17. A Hopeful Heart. Kim Vogel Sawyer.
18. Purity: A Godly Woman's Adornment. Lydia Brownback
19. Love Finds YOu in Golden, New Mexico by Lena Nelson Dooley
20. A Tailor Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
21. What is the Gospel? by Greg Gilbert
22. Magdalene. Angela Hunt
23. A Morning Like This by Deborah Bedford
24. Perfectly Dateless: A Universally Misunderstood Novel. Kristin Billerbeck.
25. Touching the Clouds. Bonnie Leon.
26. The Sister Wife. Diane Noble.
27. The Discipline of Spiritual Discernment. Tim Challies.
© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible