- In May I read Matthew 9-12 thirty times
- In May I read Psalm 42-72 thirty times. (If I *ever* do this again, I will never break it up like this again)
- In May I continued using the ESV Bible app to read the M'Cheyne Bible reading plan.
- In May I finished the NIV Reader's Bible mainly using the revised Horner reading plan (greatly modified)
- In May I used the Bible in 90 Days plan to read the NRSV. I have read Genesis through Ezekiel. (I started this plan in April.)
- I have continued to do a little here and there reading in several other Bibles including the KJV, the NASB Schuyler, and the LSB.
- I made a second revision (or is it the third??) of the Horner system. I have ten mostly new categories. (The only thing I really kept the same were the bookmarks for Psalms AND the books of the law (Genesis - Deuteronomy). I am starting the Horner system again for the NASB 2020 BIBLE. I am using the Large Print Thinline edition of the NASB 2020.
- In May the Facebook group, Psalms: Life From God's Heart, began reading Psalms. (3 a week). I am a moderator.
Books Reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible
29. Board books: Bible Stories for Little Hearts. Sandra Magsamen. 2019. 10 pages. [Source: Review copy]
30.Come Back To Me (Waters of Time #1) Jody Hedlund. 2021. [July] 384 pages. [Source: Review copy]
31. Go and Do Likewise: The Parables and Wisdom of Jesus. John Hendrix. 2021. [February] 40 pages. [Source: Review copy]
32. Providence. John Piper. 2021. 752 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Bibles Reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible
4. NIV Reader's Bible (2011 Translation). God. 2017. 1984 pages. [Source: Won a Contest]