Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So here I am

It is my goal in October to post each and every day here on Operation Actually Read Bible. I'd love to make this a daily habit. And I'd love to build a readership. But who knows if and when that will happen. 

New since last time...

I've started Mark. Still in the Wycliffe Bible. I've read the first six or seven chapters of this gospel.
I've finished 1 and 2 Timothy for Sunday School. We'll be beginning Titus this upcoming Sunday.
I discovered that R.C. Sproul's Renewing Your Mind show is available for free as podcasts. You can subscribe in iTunes. 
I just discovered that today, but I've already listened to three podcasts: The Touch of Worship, The Taste of Worship, and The Sound of Worship, pt. 1. I'm currently listening to The Sounds of Worship pt. 2. This series, I believe, is based on one of Sproul's books that I read last year. 
I've been listening to Carman's Hymns CD. 


No comments: