Sunday, October 23, 2016

October's Scripture Chain

  • Sing to the Lord, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day. Psalm 96:2
  • One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. Psalm 145:4
  • You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told. Psalm 40:5
  • My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is past my knowledge. Psalm 71:15
  • But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all your works. Psalm 73:28
  • We will not hide them from their children, but tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done. Psalm 78:4
  • Come, O children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord. Psalm 34:11
  • Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! Psalm 105:1
  • Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works! Psalm 105:2
  • So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands. Psalm 63:4
  • I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being. Psalm 104:33
  • I will praise the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. Psalm 146:2
  • My tongue shall tell of your righteousness and of your praise all the day long. Psalm 35:28
Inspiration: It Is No Secret What God Can Do
Translation Used: ESV

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: