Saturday, March 26, 2022

2022 Bible Reading #12


Bible reading for 19 - 25 March 2022

I am reading the NASB Schuyler for my Book of Common Prayer Daily Offices. 

  • Psalm 95-119:104
  • Proverbs 19-25
  • Exodus 
  • Leviticus
  • Numbers
  • Deuteronomy
  • Romans
  • 1 Corinthians
  • 2 Corinthians
  • Galatians
  • Ephesians
  • Matthew 1-12

The Bible I am using for my morning tea devotional time is the ESV Readers' Bible. I do not have a specific plan. But I am trying to read whole books in one sitting when possible. 
  • Joshua
  • Judges
  • Ruth
  • 1 Samuel
  • 2 Samuel
  • 1 Kings 
  • 2 Kings
  • Haggai
  • Philippians
  • Colossians

The Bible I am using for my afternoon tea devotional time is the NASB 2020. I am using the Power 60 reading plan.
  • Isaiah 32-66
  • Jeremiah
  • Lamentations
  • Ezekiel 1-28

I have TWO ongoing year-long 30 Day MacArthur plans going.
  • In March, I will be reading Daniel 5-8 thirty times: NASB 77, ESV, NKJV, NASB 77, NRSV, ASV, ESV,
  • In March, I will be reading Isaiah 11-17 thirty times: NASB 77, ESV, NKJV, NASB 77, NRSV, ASV, ESV

My miscellaneous Bibles:

Great Bible 1539 
  • Psalm 30-150
NKJV
  • Isaiah 1-39

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Bellezza said...

I am so relieved you have as many Bibles as I do! I have often felt like a glutton with my several translations, but as my aunt said, “There are worse things you can buy than a Bible.” Indeed.

As for me, I decided to abandon all plans this year, other than starting in Genesis and reading until Revelation. I have an NIV Chronological Study Bible to help me through. It was interesting to read your multi-step plan.