Saturday, April 8, 2023

Sunday Salon #15


Current Bible plans and projects:

NIV 84 Rainbow Study Bible. This is what I'm reading with the Book of Common Prayer now. (I started April 1). This week I read Psalm 9-43; Proverbs 2-8. Leviticus 12-27. Numbers. Luke 16-24. Acts 1-17. 

Wycliffe New Testament. I finished this week! I read Colossians. Laodiceans. 1 Thessalonians. 2 Thessalonians. 1 Timothy. 2 Timothy. Titus. Philemon. Hebrews. Acts. James. 1 Peter. 2 Peter. 1 John. 2 John. 3 John. Jude. Revelation. 

NKJV Deluxe Reader's Bible. I started this one on Thursday, April 6. I've read Genesis and Mark.
This is the Bible I'm now reading with the devotional Be Thou My Vision.

BSB M'Cheyne. Leviticus 5-12. Psalms 3-14. Proverbs 20-26. Colossians 3-4. 1 Thessalonians. 

NRSV XL. I am still pushing through this one. Barely. Ezekiel 38-48. Daniel. Jonah. Micah. Nahum. Habakkuk. Zephaniah. Haggai. Zechariah. Malachi. 

Growing 4 Life. April is Mark 13-16. This week I read in the BSB, ESV, NKJV, 1537 Matthews Bible. NASB 77. 1599 Geneva. 

Currently reading:

Cultural Counterfeits: Confronting 5 Empty Promises of Our Age and How We Were Made For So Much More. Jen Oshman. 
The Man Born to Be King. Dorothy L. Sayers. (Annotated)

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: