Thursday, September 21, 2017

Goodreads Book Tag

Saw this meme at Smiling Shelves

What was the last book you marked as read? Cherished Mercy by Tracie Peterson
What are you currently reading? Martin Luther: A Spiritual Biography by Herman Selderhuis
What was the last book you marked as to read? Enjoying God by R.C. Sproul
What book do you plan to read next? Reading Romans with Luther by R.J. Grunewald
Do you use the star rating system? YES
Are you doing a reading challenge? Yes. My 2017 goal is 500 books. As of September 21, 2017 I am at 495 books.
Do you have a wishlist? Yes. Always. Since I could write.
What book do you plan to buy next? I'm hoping that Grace Alone by Carl Truman will go on sale before Reformation Day.
Do you have any favorite quotes? According to GoodReads, I have over 300. I'm not going to go through that many to pick a favorite. How about, "Some books claiming to be exhaustive are only exhausting to read." ~ A.W. Tozer
Who are your favorite authors? According to Goodreads, my most read authors are: Georgette Heyer, Dr. Seuss, Agatha Christie, Orson Scott Card, Mo Willems, A.W. Tozer, Anthony Trollope, L.M. Montgomery, Margaret Peterson Haddix, and Janette Oke. Are my most read authors my favorite authors? For the most part.
Have you joined any groups? Yes. VT Reading Challenge and The Classics Club
What do you think Goodreads could do better? STOP sending me emails telling me I've finished a book.

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: