Friday, July 30, 2021

July Reflections


July 2021 Bible Reading
  • In July I read Psalm 90-106 thirty times
  • In July I read Ephesians thirty times
  • In July I continued using the ESV Bible app to read the M'Cheyne Bible reading plan
  • In July I continued reading the NASB 2020 Bible with a revised Professor Horner reading plan
  • In July I continued to read in the BSB Bible
  • In July I went back to reading from the 1611 KJV Bible. I read 1 & 2 Kings, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, and Job! 

Books Reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible:
37. The Wish Book Christmas. Lynn Austin. 2021. [September] 304 pages. [Source: Review copy]
38. 10 Questions Every Teen Should Ask (And Answer) About Christianity. Rebecca McLaughlin. 2021. [March] 208 pages. [Source: Review copy]
39. The Lady in Residence. Allison Pittman. 2021. 239 pages. [Source: Review copy]

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: