Friday, April 15, 2011

New Testament in a Week: My Progress

I didn't want to "clutter" up this blog with daily updates, since I am the host, but I wanted to share with you my progress on reading the New Testament this week. Some days I was able to read A LOT. Some days I only read a little. I think it probably helped mixing up the books, not trying to go from Matthew to Mark to Luke to John. The epistles definitely lighten up the load of reading! And there's such richness to be found, such depth, such treasure!  

Day One:

James
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
Mark
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Matthew 1-15

Day Two:

Matthew 16-28
Romans
Luke 1-13

Day Three:

Luke 14-24
Ephesians
Philippians
Acts
Colossians
Philemon
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus

Day Four:

1 Peter
2 Peter
Jude
Hebrews

Day Five:

1 John
2 John
3 John
John
Revelation


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: