I thought I would start sharing *some* of these questions with you. I would LOVE to hear what you think...
This week's questions come from Woodrow Kroll's Taking Back the Good Book: How America Forgot the Bible and Why It Matters To You.
- Do you want to get to know God better?
- What will we miss if we don't read the Bible?
- If we want to know God's Word better, what's stopping us?
- What am I receiving from my Bible that truly influences my life and connects me with God and service to him?
- Is it really important whether what you believe is true or not?
© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible