Monday, December 31, 2018

December Check-In

What Bible(s) did I read from this month?
How many books by J.C. Ryle did I read this month?
Favorite quote(s) by J.C. Ryle:
Am I keeping up with my Morning and Evening devotional by Charles Spurgeon?
Favorite quote(s) by Charles Spurgeon:
How many books by R.C. Sproul did I read this month?
Favorite quote(s) by R.C. Sproul:
Did I read any Puritans or Reformers this month:
Favorite quote(s):
Did I complete at least one book from the TBR Pile challenge? Which one?
Other Christian nonfiction books read this month:
Christian fiction books read this month:
How many "new" books did I read (published 2000-present)?
How many "old" books did I read (published before 2000)?
Which book was my overall favorite?

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: