1. In your blog, list any books you’ve read but haven’t reviewed yet. If you’re all caught up on reviews, maybe you could try this with whatever book(s) you hope to finish this week. (Be sure to leave a link to this post either in the comments of this post, or in the Mister Linky below.)
2. Ask your readers to ask you questions about any of the books they want. In your comments, not in their blogs. (Most likely, people who will ask you questions will be people who have read one of the books or know something about it because they want to read it.)
3. Later, take whichever questions you like from your comments and use them in a post about each book. Link to each blogger next to that blogger’s question(s).
4. Visit other Weekly Geeks and ask them some questions!
Here are the books needing to be reviewed:
A Bride in the Bargain by Deeanne Gist
The Disappearance of God: Dangerous Beliefs in the New Spiritual Openness by Albert Mohler Jr.
Eyes Wide Open: See and Live The Real You by Jud Wilhite
God's Little Princess Devotional Bible by Sheila Walsh
God Found Us You by Lisa Tawn Bergren. Illustrated by Laura J. Bryant
Circle of Friends: Lori by L. Diane Wolfe*
Love's Pursuit by Siri Mitchell*
Sir Dalton and the Shadow Heart by Chuck Black*
* Books begun not finished, but likely will be finished soon and therefore I appreciate questions :)
© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible