Friday, July 27, 2018

Scripture Chain for 1 Chronicles 16:11


  • Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually! 1 Chronicles 16:11
  • Now set your mind and heart to seek the LORD your God...1 Chronicles 22:19a
  • And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 9:10
  • The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! Psalm 22:26a
  • Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation, for you I wait all the day long. Psalm 25:5
  • One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple. Psalm 27:4
  • You have said, "Seek my face." My heart says to you, "Your face, LORD, do I seek. Psalm 27:8
  • Wait for the LORD; be strong and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD! Psalm 27:14
  • Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love. Psalm 33:18
  • Our soul waits for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20
  • Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in you. Psalm 33:22
  • Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Psalm 34:5
  • Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! Psalm 34:8
  • Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
  • Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; Psalm 37:7a
  • But for you, O LORD, do I wait; it is for you, O Lord my God, who will answer. Psalm 38:15
  • And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you. Psalm 39:7
  • I waited patiently for the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1
  • But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation say continually, "Great is the LORD!" Psalm 40:16
  • For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. Psalm 62:1
  • O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Psalm 63:1
  • You who seek God, let your hearts revive. Psalm 69:32b
  • For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O LORD, from my youth. Psalm 71:5
  • But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more. Psalm 71:14
  • Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice! Psalm 105:3
  • With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! Psalm 119:10
  • I will delight in your statures; I will not forget your word. Psalm 119:16
  • Your testimonies are my delight; they are my counselors. Psalm 119:24
  • My soul longs for your salvation; I hope in your word. Psalm 119:81
  • To you I lift up my eyes, O you who are enthroned in the heavens! Psalm 123:1
  • I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I hope; my soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning. Psalm 130:5-6
  • It will be said on that day, "Behold, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation." Isaiah 25:9
  • In the path of your judgments, O LORD, we wait for you; your name and remembrance are the desire of our soul. Isaiah 26:8
  • My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness. Isaiah 26:9
  • But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
  • Seek the LORD while he may be found; call upon him while he is near. Isaiah 55:6
  • Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16
  • You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13
  • The LORD is my portion, says my soul, therefore I will hope in him. Lamentations 3:24
  • The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. Lamentations 3:25
  • It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3:26
  • Break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the LORD, that he may come and rain righteousness upon you. Hosea 10:12b
  • But as for me, I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. Micah 7:7
  • But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33
  • Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
  • For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. Galatians 5:5
  • But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. 2 Peter 3:13



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: