Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Psalm 119:111, Various Translations

  • Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart. KJV
  • Thy testimonies have I taken as a heritage for ever, for they are the rejoicing of my heart. KJ21
  • Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever, For they are the rejoicing of my heart. NKJV
  • Thy testimonies have I taken asan heritage forever: for they are the joy of mine heart. 1599 Geneva
  • I have taken thy testimonies as a heritage for ever; for they are the rejoicing of my heart. Jubilee Bible
  • Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever; for they are the rejoicing of my heart. ERV
  • Thy testimonies have I taken as a heritage for ever; For they are the rejoicing of my heart. ASV
  • I have inherited Thy testimonies forever, For they are the joy of my heart. NASB 1977
  • I have inherited Your testimonies forever, For they are the joy of my heart. NASB 1995
  • Your testimonies are my inheritance forever, for they are the rejoicing of my heart. MEV
  • I have taken Your testimonies as a heritage forever, For they are the joy of my heart. AMP
  • I have your decrees as a heritage forever; indeed, they are the joy of my heart. CSB
  • I have Your decrees as a heritage forever; indeed, they are the joy of my heart. HCSB
  • Your laws are my possession forever because they are my heart’s joy. CEB
  • I take your instruction as a permanent heritage, because it is the joy of my heart. Complete Jewish Bible
  • I have inherited your testimonies forever.
  • Yes, they are the joy of my heart. EHV 
  • Your testimonies are my heritage forever, for they are the joy of my heart. ESV
  • Your commandments are my eternal possession; they are the joy of my heart. GNT
  • Your laws are my joyous treasure forever. Living Bible
  • Your laws are my treasure; they are my heart’s delight. NLT
  • Your decrees are my eternal heritage, they are the joy of my heart. Jerusalem Bible
  • Thy instruction is my everlasting inheritance; it is the joy of my heart. NEB
  • Your instruction is my everlasting heritage; it is the joy of my heart. REB
  • Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. NIV 1984
  • Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. NIV 2011
  • Thy testimonies are my heritage for ever; yea, they are the joy of my heart. RSV
  • Your decrees are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. NRSV
  • I claim your rules as my permanent possession, for they give me joy.  NET
  • Thy testimonies have I taken as a heritage for ever; For they are the rejoicing of my heart. JPS Tanakh 1917

No comments: