Saturday, May 18, 2019

Week in Review: May 12-18

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? YES. RSV.

Have I started my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 119? Which translations have I read this week?
RSV. NASB. NIV 1984. ESV. REB. Living. Jerusalem Bible.

Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. Still in Psalms and 1 Chronicles

What have I read in the Old Testament this week?
ESV Prayer Bible: Numbers 22-36, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth

What have I read in the New Testament this week?
Mark 1-4 in the Rainbow Study Bible, CSB

Other Reading

Job (Holman Old Testament Commentary #10) Steven J. Lawson. 2005. 400 pages. [Source: Bought]
The Refuge. Ann H. Gabhart. 2019. Revell. 400 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Billy Sunday, Baseball Preacher. Fern Neal Stocker. 1985. Moody. 143 pages. [Source: Bought]

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: