Saturday, May 4, 2019

Week in Review: April 28-May 4

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes. NASB

Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 90-118? Which translations have I read this week? YES. NLT. KJV. 1599 Geneva. New English Bible. MEV. Living. English Revised Version.

Have I started my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 119? Which translations have I read this week?

Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. But it is super-super-complicated. I read this week's in the KJV. Then I decided that I'm really, really not happy reading the KJV for the Growing 4 Life project. So I started the HCSB week one. I read weeks one through eighteen in one week. So I've read Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, and many, many Psalms. 

What have I read in the Old Testament this week?
KJV My Creative -- 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings,  Ezekiel,

What have I read in the New Testament this week?
NLT -- Hebrews
KJV My Creative Bible -- Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John

Other Reading

The White City. (True Colors) Grace Hitchcock. 2019. Barbour Books. 256 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Taking God at His Word: Why the Bible Is Knowable, Necessary, and Enough, and What That Means for You and Me. Kevin DeYoung. 2014. Crossway. 138 pages. [Source: Review copy]
The Psalm 119 Experience. John Kramp. 2014. B&H Publishing. 217 pages. [Source: Review copy]

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: