Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Into Reading 2011

Fall Into Reading hosted at Callapidder Days. The info post is here. The sign up post goes up September 23rd.
The challenge is from 9/23 to 12/21.

I hope to read six books for the challenge. I know I want to read a blend of fiction AND nonfiction. I'm not sure if it will be equal or not. But here are a few books I'm wanting-needing to read.

Nonfiction:

Lit!: A Christian Guide to Reading Books by Tony Reinke.

Welcome to the Story: Reading, Loving, and Living God's Word by Stephen J. Nichols

Walking in the Spirit by Kenneth Berding

Read the Bible for Life: Your Guide to Understanding and Living God's Word by George Guthrie

The Jesus You Can't Ignore by John MacArthur

A Tale of Two Sons by John MacArthur

Ten Lies About God And How You Might Already Be Deceived by Erwin Lutzer

Fiction:

Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin

A Necessary Deception by Laurie Alice Eakes

Love on the Line by Deeanne Gist

The Mercy by Beverly Lewis

The Lady of Bolton Hill by Elizabeth Camden

The Victory Club by Robin Lee Hatcher

Dry as Rain by Gina Holmes

What I Actually Read:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read Wonderland Creek and absolutely love it, Austin is a fantastic writer!

Julie Ball said...

I love seeing everybody's lists! Happy Fall and happy reading! :)

Katrina said...

I'll be reading Lit! this fall as well. And I have Welcome to the Story on my Kindle, though I'm not sure when I'll get around to it. This list looks great, Becky! Enjoy!

Angie said...

You have some great books on your list...a few I hope to read. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)