Monday, May 30, 2016

May's Scripture Chain

  • But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you. Psalm 5:11
  • I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High. Psalm 7:17
  • Sing praises to the Lord, who sits enthroned in Zion! Tell among the peoples his deeds! Psalm 9:11
  • I will sing to the Lord, because he has dealt bountifully with me. Psalm 13:6
  • Be exalted, O Lord, in your strength! We will sing and praise your power. Psalm 21:13
  • Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. Psalm 30:4
  • Sing to him a new song; play skillfully on the strings, with loud shouts. Psalm 33:3
  • Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises! Psalm 47:6
  • My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast! I will sing and make melody! Psalm 57:7
  • I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. Psalm 57:9
  • O my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love. Psalm 59:17
  • for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy. Psalm 63:7
  • sing the glory of his name; give to him glorious praise! Psalm 66:2
  • All the earth worships you and sings praises to you; they sing praises to your name.” Selah Psalm 66:4
  • Let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for you judge the peoples with equity and guide the nations upon earth. Selah Psalm 67:4
  • Sing to God, sing praises to his name; lift up a song to him who rides through the deserts; his name is the Lord; exult before him! Psalm 68:4
  • My soul longs, yes, faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God. Psalm 84:2
  • I will sing of the steadfast love of the Lord, forever; with my mouth I will make known your faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 89:1
  • It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; Psalm 92:4
  • Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Psalm 95:1
  • Sing to the Lord, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day. Psalm 96:12
  • Oh sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. Psalm 98:1
  • Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises! Psalm 98:4
  • Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Psalm 98:8
  • I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being. Psalm 104:33
  • Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works! Psalm 105:2
  • My heart is steadfast, O God! I will sing and make melody with all my being! Psalm 108:1
  • Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God; for it is pleasant, and a song of praise is fitting. Psalm 147:1
  • Let the godly exult in glory; let them sing for joy on their beds. Psalm 149:5
  • Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth. Isaiah 12:5
  • Sing, O heavens, for the Lord has done it; shout, O depths of the earth; break forth into singing, O mountains, O forest, and every tree in it! For the Lord has redeemed Jacob, and will be glorified in Israel Isaiah 44:23
  • Sing for joy, O heavens, and exult, O earth; break forth, O mountains, into singing! For the Lord has comforted his people and will have compassion on his afflicted. Isaiah 49:13
  • Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion, for behold, I come and I will dwell in your midst, declares the Lord. Zechariah 2:10
  • Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:16
  • Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Philippians 4:4

Inspired by "How Can I Keep From Singing?" by Chris Tomlin
This month's translation: ESV


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: