Friday, May 18, 2018

Scripture Chain #2

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. Psalm 25:1
Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. Psalm 73:25

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. Psalm 42:1
Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. Psalm 62:1
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek. Psalm 27:8
And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation. Psalm 35:9
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; Psalm 63:1
My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God. Psalm 84:2
One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple. Psalm 27:4
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalm 103:2
I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Psalm 130:5
Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Psalm 143:8
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Psalm 23:3
My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. Psalm 73:26
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalm 16:11

No comments: