Saturday, September 11, 2021

Scripture Chain for Psalm 119:105


Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Psalm 25:4

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. Psalm 19:8

For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: Proverbs 6:23

Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5

O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles. Psalm 43:3

For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. Psalm 18:28

The unfolding of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple. Psalm 119:130

The sum of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous ordinances is everlasting. Psalm 119:160

Your words were found and I ate them, And Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart; For I have been called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD And to meditate in His temple. Psalm 27:4

With Your counsel You will guide me, And afterward receive me to glory. Psalm 73:24

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: