Sunday, November 9, 2014

Worth Quoting #20 Because of Jesus

From Look and Live by Matt Papa (pages 206 and 207)

Because of Jesus and what He has done…

  • I am established, anointed, and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
  • I have been delivered from the domain of darkness and transferred to the kingdom of the beloved Son (Colossians 1:13)
  • I am loved by God, who gave himself for me (Galatians 2:20)
  • My old self has died, and my life now is hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3-4)
  • I am God's chosen one, holy and beloved (Colossians 3:12)
  • I am forgiven (Colossians 1:14)
  • I am set free (Galatians 5:1)
  • I was chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world (Ephesians 1:4)
  • I was predestined for adoption through Christ (Ephesians 1:5)
  • I am dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:5)
  • I have been brought near to God by the blood of Christ (Ephesians 2:13)
  • I am a fellow citizen with the saints, and a member of the household of God (Ephesians 2:19)
  • I have received mercy, and the grace of Christ overflowed in me (1 Timothy 1:14)
  • I have received a kingdom that cannot be shaken (Hebrews 12:28-29)
  • I get to share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 2:3)
  • I have been granted by God's divine power all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3)
  • I am known by God (1 Corinthians 8:3)
  • I am called a son of God, and so I am (1 John 3:1)
  • I am born of God, and therefore I overcome the world (1 John 5:4)
  • I am adopted by God, and by the Spirit of His Son my heart cries "Abba! Father!" (Galatians 4:6)
  • I am no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God (Galatians 4:7)
  • I am released from the law to serve in the new life of the Spirit (Romans 7:6)
  • I am not condemned because I am in Christ (Romans 8:1)
  • Who shall bring a charge against me? I am God's elect (Romans 8:31)
  • I am more than a conqueror through Christ (Romans 8:37)
  • I will never be separated from the love of God in Jesus Christ my Lord (Romans 8:38-39)
  • I am confident that He who began a good work in me will bring it to completion (Philippians 1:6)
  • I am all these things, right now, no matter what I am facing. No matter where I am, I am seated with God in the heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6) 


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: