From Genesis 1 and 2
- In the beginning Elohim created heaven and earth.
- Then Elohim said, “Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.” So Elohim created humans in his image. In the image of Elohim he created them. He created them male and female. Elohim blessed them and said, “Be fertile, increase in number, fill the earth, and be its master. Rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.”
- And Elohim saw everything that he had made and that it was very good. There was evening, then morning—the sixth day.
- By the seventh day Elohim had finished the work he had been doing. On the seventh day he stopped the work he had been doing. Then Elohim blessed the seventh day and set it apart as holy, because on that day he stopped all his work of creation.
From Psalms 25:
- I trust you, O my Elohim. Do not let me be put to shame. Do not let my enemies triumph over me.
- Lead me in your truth and teach me because you are Elohim, my savior. I wait all day long for you.
From Isaiah 41:
- Don’t be afraid, because I am with you. Don’t be intimidated; I am your Elohim. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will support you with my victorious right hand.
© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible