Saturday, March 30, 2019

Devotional Journaling #13

I'm not sure what to do with this "weekly feature" in the future. It looks like some weeks there will be very little--if anything--to share. I am also considering picking up other devotionals besides the two I've been doing. I may or may not push through and finish the ones I'm currently reading.

Living Hope for the End of Days. This week's theme was Hear Christ's Message. It was an overview of Revelation 2 and 3. It begins by pointing out what may or may not be obvious--that the letters were written for all believers at all times. Yes, they had an original audience, but their message is still for us.


  • The seven most important letters in the Bible are usually overlooked—the seven authored by Jesus personally and sent to us individually.
  • The Bible is like many textbooks in school: all the answers are found at the end of the book. The end of the Bible is, of course, the Revelation of Jesus Christ that John recorded for us.

I did read Diamonds in the Dust this week. But I didn't find anything to share. 

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: