Saturday, March 16, 2019

Week in Review: March 10-16

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes. NIV 1984
Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 73-89? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. NIV 1984, KJV, NLT, NKJV, MEV, Jerusalem Bible, ESV.
Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. We finished Deuteronomy and started Joshua.
Am I keeping up with the 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge (Knowable Word)? What have I read so far? I think. I've stopped following their precise reading plan because it is illogical. But I think I am on schedule to finish the NT either this upcoming week or the week after. I've got Romans through Revelation to complete.
Have I done any other Bible reading not related to one of those projects? Which books and which translation, if any? I've started reading the 1917 Jewish Scriptures. I've finished Genesis.

Other Reading

Christian Fiction Read This Week:

Christian Nonfiction Read This Week:
31 Verses to Write On Your Heart. Liz Curtis Higgs. 2016. 224 pages. [Source: Bought] 
Competing Spectacles: Treasuring Christ in the Media Age. Tony Reinke. 2019. Crossway. 160 pages. [Source: Review copy]
God is the Gospel: Meditations on God's Love as the Gift of Himself. John Piper. 2005. Crossway. 192 pages. [Source: Bought]


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: