Saturday, March 30, 2019

Week in Review: March 24-30

Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes, Living Bible.
Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 73-89? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Living Bible. KJV. JPS 1917. NKJV. English Revised Version.
Have I started my next 30 Days of Psalms, Psalms 90-118? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. English Revised Version. KJV. MEV.
Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. We finished Judges and Ruth.
Have I done any other Bible reading not related to one of those projects? Which books and which translation, if any? Yes. NASB Ephesians and Philippians. JPS 1917 (Jewish OT) Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, and Judges

Other Reading

Christian Fiction Read This Week:
A New Home for Lily (Adventures of Lily Lapp #2) Mary Ann Kinsinger and Suzanne Woods Fisher. 2013. Revell. 266 pages. [Source: Review copy]

Christian Nonfiction Read This Week:
Cries From the Cross: A Journey Into the Heart of Jesus. Erwin Lutzer. 2002. Moody. 170 pages. [Source: Bought]
Final Word: Why We Need the Bible. John MacArthur. 2019. [June] Reformation Trust Publishing. 136 pages. [Source: Review copy]

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: