Friday, March 15, 2019

Psalm 86:11, Various Translations

Teach me thy way, O Lord, and I will walk in thy truth: knit mine heart unto thee, that I may fear thy Name. Psalm 86:11, 1599 Geneva Bible

Teach me thy way, O Jehovah; I will walk in thy truth: Unite my heart to fear thy name. Psalm 86:11, American Standard Version

Teach me your way, LORD,
and I will live by your truth.
Give me an undivided mind to fear your name. Psalm 86:11, Christian Standard Bible

Teach me your way, LORD,
so that I can walk in your truth.
Make my heart focused
only on honoring your name. Psalm 86:11, Common English Bible

ADONAI, teach me your way,
so that I can live by your truth;
make me single-hearted,
so that I can fear your name. Psalm 86:11, Complete Jewish Bible

Teach me to follow you,
and I will obey your truth.
Always keep me faithful. Psalm 86:11, Contemporary English Version

Teach me your way, O LORD.
I will walk in your truth.
Give me wholehearted commitment to fear your name. Psalm 86:11, Evangelical Heritage Version

Teach me your way, O LORD,
that I may walk in your truth;
unite my heart to fear your name. Psalm 86:11, ESV

Teach me, LORD, what you want me to do,
and I will obey you faithfully;
teach me to serve you with complete devotion. Psalm 86:11, Good News Translation

Teach me Your way, Yahweh,
and I will live by Your truth.
Give me an undivided mind to fear Your name. Psalm 86:11, HCSB

Yahweh, teach me your way,
how to walk beside you faithfully,
make me single-hearted in fearing your name. Psalm 86:11, Jerusalem Bible

Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth; firm up my heart that I might fear thy name. Psalm 86:11, Jubilee Bible

Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. Psalm 86:11, KJV

Tell me where you want me to go and I will go there. May every fiber of my being unite in reverence to your name. Psalm 86:11, Living Bible

Train me, GOD, to walk straight;
then I'll follow your true path.
Put me together, one heart and mind;
then, undivided, I'll worship in joyful fear. Psalm 86:11, The Message

Teach me Your way, O LORD,
that I will walk in Your truth;
bind my heart
to fear Your name. Psalm 86:11, Modern English Version

Teach me your way, O Yahweh,
so that I may live in your truth.
Focus my heart on fearing you. Psalm 86:11, Names of God Bible

Teach me Thy way, O LORD; I will walk in Thy truth; Unite my heart to fear Thy name. Psalm 86:11, NASB 1977

Teach me Your way, O LORD;
I will walk in Your truth;
Unite my heart to fear Your name. Psalm 86:11, NASB

LORD, teach me what you want me to do,
and I will live by your truth.
Teach me to respect you completely. Psalm 86:11, NCV

Guide me, O LORD,
that I may be true to thee and follow thy path;
let me be one in heart
with those who revere thy name. Psalm 86:11, New English Bible

Teach me your way, O LORD,
and I will walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name. Psalm 86:11, NIV 1984

Teach me your way, LORD,
that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name. Psalm 86:11, NIV 2011

Teach me Your way, O LORD;
I will walk in Your truth;
Unite my heart to fear Your name. Psalm 86:11, NKJV

Teach me your ways, O LORD,
that I may live according to your truth!
Grant me purity of heart,
so that I may honor you. Psalm 86:11, NLT

Teach me your way, O LORD,
that I may walk in your truth;
give me an undivided heart to revere your name. Psalm 86:11, NRSV

Teach me more about you, how you work and how you move,
so that I can walk onward in your truth
until everything within me brings honor to your name. Psalm 86:11, The Passion Translation

LORD, teach me your way,
that I may walk in your truth.
Let me worship your name with undivided heart. Psalm 86:11, Revised English Bible

Teach me thy way, O LORD,
that I may walk in thy truth;
unite my heart to fear thy name. Psalm 86:11, RSV

Teach me Your way, O LORD, and I will walk in Your truth. Grant me undividedness of hear so that I may fear Your name. Psalm 86:11, Berean Study Bible

Teach me, O LORD, Thy way, that I may walk in Thy truth; Make one my heart to fear Thy name. Psalm 86:11, JPS Tanakh 1917

Guide me, O Lord, in thy way, and I will walk in thy truth: let my heart rejoice, that I may fear thy name. Psalm 86:11,  Brenton Septuagint Translation



© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

Ghost Mannequin said...

Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.