Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Salon: Week In Review: March 20-26

Reminder: I am hosting a New Testament read-a-long/read-a-thon April 11 - April 17! I'd love for you to join me!!!

This week I finished...

Genesis in the NASB Thinline Bible
Exodus in the NASB Thinline Bible
Leviticus in the NASB Thinline Bible
Numbers in the NASB Thinline Bible
Deuteronomy in the NASB Thinline Bible
Isaiah in the NASB Thinline Bible
1 Thessalonians in the NASB Thinline Bible
2 Thessalonians in the NASB Thinline Bible
Galatians in the NASB Thinline Bible
Ephesians in the NASB Thinline Bible
Philippians in the NASB Thinline Bible
Colossians in the NASB Thinline Bible
Hebrews in the NASB Thinline Bible
James in the NASB Thinline Bible
John in the KJV Bible
Galatians in the NKJV Bible
Matthew in the ESV Seek and Find Bible

I also read...

Isaiah 5-39 in the KJV


© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: