Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Mount TBR June Checkpoint
I've read fourteen books out of twenty-four.
I think Tozer has been my favorite author read for this challenge. Though I adore J.C. Ryle as well. The two books that have been on my shelves the longest are: The Radical Cross and Desiring God.
What I Read:
1. Preparing for Jesus' Return. A.W. Tozer
2. How You Can Be Sure That You Will Spend Eternity with God. Erwin Lutzer.
3. One Minute After You Die. Erwin Lutzer.
4. Your Eternal Reward. Erwin Lutzer.
5. Jesus + Nothing = Everything. Tullian Tchividjian. 2011. Crossway. 220 pages.
6. Desiring God. John Piper.
7. All of Grace. Charles Spurgeon.
8. The Holy Spirit by R.A. Torrey
9. The Gospel of Matthew by J.C. Ryle
10. The Gospel of Mark by J.C. Ryle
11. The Radical Cross by A.W. Tozer
12. Christ the Eternal Son by A.W. Tozer
13. Everlasting Righteousness by Horatius Bonar
14. Words to the Winners of Souls by Horatius Bonar
© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible