Saturday, January 5, 2019

Week in Review: December 30 - January 5



Bible Reading

Did I read Revelation this week? Which translation? Yes. 1599 Geneva Bible
Am I keeping up with my 30 Days of Psalms, reading Psalms 1-41? How many times have I read it so far? Which translations? Yes. 1599 Geneva Bible, NASB 1995, American Standard 1901, NASB 1977, NKJV and KJV.
Am I keeping up with the Daily Chronological Bible Reading Plan for the Growing 4 Life reading group? What have I read so far? Yes. Genesis 1-11, John 1:1-3, Psalm 8, Psalm 104, Psalm 12
Am I keeping up with the 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge (Knowable Word)? What have I read so far? Yes. Genesis through Numbers 21.
Have I done any other Bible reading not related to one of those projects? Which books and which translation, if any? In the 1599 Geneva Bible I've read Exodus, Leviticus, Mark, and Romans.

Other Reading

Christian Fiction Read This Week: I'm currently reading Jody Hedlund's With You Always, but I haven't completed any Christian Fiction this year.

Christian Nonfiction Read This Week:
1. Found: God's Will. John F. MacArthur Jr. 1972. 60 pages. [Source: Bought]

2. Made for the Journey: One Missionary's First Year in the Jungles of Ecuador. 1998. Revell. 176 pages. [Source: Review copy]

3. The Faithful Spy: Dietrich Bonhoeffer and the Plot to Kill Hitler. John Hendrix. 2018. Harry N. Abrams. 176 pages. [Source: Review copy]

4. The Practice of the Presence of God. Brother Lawrence. 1691/1982. 96 pages. [Source: Bought]

© Becky Laney of Operation Actually Read Bible

No comments: